Monadnock Paper Mills Introduces EnviPortfolio® for Brands Seeking to Improve their Environmental Footprint
New capabilities brochure provides a comprehensive overview of sustainable alternatives to plastic
BENNINGTON, NH, July 21, 2015 – Monadnock Paper Mills, Inc., a family-owned manufacturer delivering high-performance specialty papers for the technical, packaging and printing markets, today announced a new sample book showcasing their EnviPortfolio of Fiber-Based Solutions to replace plastics across a broad range of applications and end-uses in retail, hospitality and other consumer-facing markets.
The EnviPortfolio has expanded significantly since its launch in 2012. All of the paper stocks in the Envi line are FSC certified, manufactured carbon neutral (VERs) with Green-e Certified 100% renewable electricity (RECs). The new sample book features print demonstrations, swatches and technical information on the following products:
• Envi Card Stock—100 percent renewable and recyclable wood fiber alternative to PVC and PLA often used in gift, loyalty, promotional and membership cards.
• Envi Wet Strength Label—Choose between virgin and 100 percent post-consumer recycled fiber (PCW) label stocks that withstand the rigors of high-speed application lines through to the ice bucket.
• Envi Tag and Ticket—100 percent PCW fiber stocks designed to effectively meet the marketplace need for sustainable tags, tickets and on-garment identification.
• Envi Durable Tag—Made with renewable and PCW fiber, ideal for high-moisture, weather-resistant applications such as horticultural tags and exterior POP signage.
• Envi Folding Box Board —Up to 100 percent PCW, bright white, high-caliper folding boxboard crafted to meet the marketplace need for environmentally friendly packaging.
• Envi Wallgraphics —Made with renewable and PCW fiber, these substrates are engineered to replace vinyl graphics for walls, windows and other rigid surfaces in the home and in commercial environments.
“Sustainability is ingrained in our everyday business practices, and we are proud to offer alternatives to plastic,” said Richard Verney, Chairman and CEO of Monadnock. “Consumers are seeking brands that are socially responsible so we are offering this new sample book to make it easier for designers and brand owners to source more sustainable solutions.”
If you are a designer or a retail or hospitality brand, request your copy of the EnviPortfolio here.
Using paper containing recycled fiber made carbon neutral with 100% renewable electricity results in the following impact reductions: Congratulations on the reduced environmental footprint of your project! The impact of your paper choice is equivalent to:print certificate
Pounds of solid waste
BTUs of energy
Pounds of wood saved
Net pounds of GHG CO2
Gallons of wastewater
Pounds of carbon emissions
Please fill out the information below and click Generate Certificate to create your savings certificate.